1. Curriculum Vitae (photo is welcome), along with the following clause:
“I declare that I consent to the processing by MEGA Sp. z o.o., ul. Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego 55 in Nysa. My personal data is in order to carry out the recruitment procedure for the position for which I am applying. ”
1. Documents should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Human Resources department
MEGA Sp. z o.o.
ul. Piłsudskiego 55
2. Documentation analysis – verification of candidates’ applications on the basis of documents (CV and cover letter)
3. Recruitment interviews:
• selected persons are invited to meetings in the HR Department
• in the next stage of recruitment, selected candidates are invited to a meeting with the future supervisor
• the final selection of the candidate is made by the immediate superior
Information CLAUSE regarding the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter also referred to as GDPR I would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is MEGA Sp. z o.o. ul. Józefa Piłsudskiego 55 48-303 Nysa.
2. You can contact the designated MEGA Sp. z o.o. the Inspector for Personal Data Protection at the following e-mail address: IOD @ mega-nysa.pl
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the current recruitment process for the position indicated in the advertisement, i.e. pursuant to art. art. 6 sec. 1 letter a GDPR.
4. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
5. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner or profiled.
6. The recipient of your personal data will be the recruitment team. Your personal data will not be disclosed to external entities, except for cases provided for by law.
7. Your personal data will be kept until the recruitment is completed.
8. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes related to the recruitment process for the position you are applying for.
9. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to personal data, the provision of which is voluntary – the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time. at the moment without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent expressed before its withdrawal.
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
11. Any comments on the protection of personal data and your rights in this respect should be sent in the electronic form to the following e-mail address: IOD@mega-nysa.pl
WE GUARANTEE YOU FULL DISCRETION