We are one of the dynamically developing leaders on the Polish and foreign market, in semi-trailer and axle production. Properly selected and qualified personnel is the most important resource of our company.
An extensive training system allows for continuous development of the company. When developing training scopes, we take into account the ideas and professional aspirations of employees.
Contact us if:
among the current job offers you have found the right one for you, and you:
- want to work in a dynamically growing company
- want to work in a young ambitious team
- want to develop and gain experience
- you are not afraid of new challenges
- you have not found the offer you are interested in, but you think that your skills and experience will contribute to the company’s development
- Rules for processing of personal data
Rules for processing of personal data
Following the entering into force on May 25th, 2018 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council dated April 27th, 2016 on protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 9 5/46/EC (general regulation on data protection) (O.J. EU L 119, p. 1) – GDPR, we would like to inform you about the rules of processing your personal data by MEGA Sp. o. o. (Ltd.)
Our intention has always been to prioritize the protection of our clients’ privacy. To this end, we take all necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure that the processing of personal data not only meets legal requirements, but also reflects the best standards in the field of personal data protection.
Below you will find basic information related to the processing of your personal data by MEGA Sp. z o.o. (Ltd.)
WHO IS THE DATA ADMINISTRATOR ?
The administrator of personal data is MEGA Zakład Produkcji Pojazdy Użytkowych i Konstrukcji Stalowych Sp. z o. o. (MEGA Utility Vehicles and Steel Structures Manufacturing Company Ltd.) with registered office in Nysa (48-303), at Piłsudskiego 55, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Opole, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000196021, holder of NIP (Tax ID): 7542762431, REGON 532431627, with share capital in the amount of PLN 60,000.00.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT LEGAL GROUNDS WE USE THE DATA ?
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Order placing based on your interest in our offer (based on Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- Based on an order from MEGA sp. z o. o. and for its implementation (based on Article 6 (1) letter b of the GDPR);
- For analytical purposes [selection of services to the needs of our clients, optimization of our products based also on your comments on them and your interest, optimization of service processes based on the course of sales and post-sale processes including complaints, etc.] being implementation of our legally justified in this interest (based on Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- For archival purposes (evidence) that are fulfilment of our legally justified interest in providing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (based on Article 6 (1) letter f of the GDPR);
- In order to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims, being implementation of our legally justified in this interest (based on Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- In order to test customer satisfaction, being implementation of our legally justified interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of satisfaction of our clients with products and services (based on Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the GDPR);
HOW LONG WILL WE USE THE DATA ?
We will use the data for the period necessary for implementation of the objectives described above. Depending on the legal basis, it will be:
- duration of a contract,
- time of performing legal obligations and the time when the law requires us to store data, e.g. tax regulations,
- time after which claims arising from a contract expire,
- time until the consent is withdrawn.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ?
You can submit an application to our company for:
- access to personal data (information about personal data being processed and a copy of data),
- correcting data when they are incorrect,
- transfer of data, in cases specified in the GDPR,
- removing or limiting the processing of personal data.
- you may object at any time to the processing of your data if the legal grounds for the use of the data is a legitimate interest. After receipt of an application in this matter, we are obliged to stop processing the data for this purpose.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
The consent granted for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes may be withdrawn at any time.
TO WHOM WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ?
Subject to all data security safeguards, your data may be transferred – in addition to persons authorized by the data Administrator – to other entities, including:
- couriers – to the extent necessary to carry out the delivery of the Product to the Buyer
- suppliers of IT services/products – to the extent necessary to achieve a given purpose of data processing
- lessor – in the case of a Customer who uses the online store payment method in the installment system or leasing payment, the administrator provides the collected personal customer data to the selected lender or lessor handling the above payments in the store on behalf of the Administrator to the extent as necessary to handle payments made by the customer
Details and tips on how to exercise your rights can be obtained from the administrator. In order to exercise your rights, please send an email to: email@example.com or visit our office: Nysa, ul. Piłsudskiego 55. Please remember that before you exercise your rights, we will have to verify your identity, that is, identify you accordingly.